Stanley® Control-Lock™ Tapes
Stanley®, a leading tapes manufacturer in the world and a Stanley Black & Decker brand, has announced the launch of Control-Lock™ tape measures designed for strength, reach and measuring control. Stanley Control-Lock™ tapes range from 12 ft. to 30 ft. and feature a rugged, yet lightweight compact design equipped with an integrated finger brake*, providing users with maximum control and protection when extending and retracting the blade.
“As the leading tapes manufacturer, we know that professionals demand tapes they can trust. That is why we are consistently innovating Stanley tapes to enhance the user experience,” said Peter Gabriele, Group Product Manager of Tapes at Stanley Black & Decker.”
Stanley Control-Lock™ tapes include the following features:
• A lightweight, compact and ergonomic design for maximum comfort and usability
• An integrated finger brake that provides improved control of the blade when measuring and retracting*
• Pro-grade performance 1” blade width and 12-ft. max reach**
• Protective rubber over-molded casing
• BladeArmor® coating treated to the first 3” for durability and abrasion resistance.
The Control-Lock™ line-up comprises of 12 ft., 16 ft., 25 ft., 8M/26 ft. and 30 ft., tapes sold in recyclable packaging, marking an important step forward in minimizing single use plastic from this packaging style.
* Finger brake is included on all Stanley Control-Lock™ tapes except for 12-ft. model.
**Max reach based on maximum extension of an average end user.