THE Resource for the Metal Roofing Industry
Metal Roofing Magazine is part of a growing network of magazines and trade shows owned by Shield Wall Media. Since its launch in 2001, it has grown to a circulation of more than 25,000.
This business-to-business magazine is the only publication specifically serving the needs of the metal roofing industry. The world of metal roofing is unique at every stage of the process, and Metal Roofing Magazine is there for it all, from coil and coating to manufacturing, installation and maintenance. Metal Roofing Magazine delivers valuable insight from the experts in the field, the latest in technical and technological advancements and how best to utilize the information, and details about the latest components and best practices surrounding metal roof construction, repair, and replacement. Whether print or online, when your advertising message appears in Metal Roofing Magazine, it will reach an audience of people seeking assistance and expertise about metal roofing from a source they trust.
How is Metal Roofing Magazine unique?
- The ONLY metal roofing specific publication in existence.
- 60%+ of Metal Roofing subscribers are metal roofing contractors or general contractors. Our readers are the people and companies who use and need your products and services.
- 65% of Metal Roofing subscribers are management or senior management at their companies. Our readers are the decision makers who can buy, or authorize the purchase of, your product.
- Our subscriptions have been constantly renewed and deduped for the last 3 years, and we are growing organically at approximately 5% per year. Our subscribers are interested in, and value the content of our magazine.
- We actively seek your input. What topics in the industry need more coverage?
About Our Subscribers:
- 60%+ of our readers are roofing, metal roofing or general contractors
- 65% of our readers are Owner/President/Partner or management at their companies
- 80% of our readers have renewed subscriptions within 2 years
In every issue:
- Project of the Month
- 20 Years Ago
- Business Profile
- Product Feature
- State of the Industry
- Handling Metal Panels
- IRE Preview
- Advertising Deadline: December 20, 2022
- Metal of Honor
- Colors of the Year
- Advertising Deadline: February 21, 2023
- The Idea Book — Annual Metal Building Design Resource
- Outstanding Metal Projects
- Advertising Deadline: March 14, 2023
- Falling Down
- Hand Shears
- Scraps and Recycling
- Mid Year State of the Industry
- Portable Roll Formers
- Steel vs. Aluminum
- Advertising Deadline: April 18, 2023
- Managing Inventory and Lead Times
- Advertising Deadline: June 6, 2023
- METALCON Preview
- Rain Handling
- Trailering Panels/Shipping
- Advertising Deadline: August 1, 2023
- Metal Market Share
- Snow & Ice Management
- Matching Older Colors/Styles
- Advertising Deadline: November 7, 2023
SEPTEMBER 18-19, 2024
Devos Place, Grand Rapids, MI
The Construction Rollforming Show is unique. If you roll form or use benders or brakes to form panels, channel, studding, soffits, gutters, carport or other construction components this is your show. The educational programming and exhibitors are tailored specifically to companies that roll form or metal form for the construction industry. This IS NOT a show for small contractors. This is a specific niche of manufacturers and builders large enough to do their own fabrication and buy materials and components in pallet, container or truck load lots.
For More Information Contact:
JANUARY 24-25, 2024
Knoxville Convention Center,
Since we publish magazines that have been around for decades, Shield Wall Media has long-standing relationships with suppliers and manufacturers. The Garage, Shed & Carport Builder Show brings many of them together so builders of special-use residential structures can find the materials and services they need all in one place. In addition to a robust exhibit hall, the show includes educational sessions and other networking opportunities for manufacturers and shed builders.
For More Information Contact:
JUNE 19-20, 2024
Branson Convention Center, Branson, MO
Magazines and shows are a natural complement to each other. A show will reach a small number of people while a magazine will reach several times more. Both are about communicating information and providing an opportunity for businesspeople and manufacturers to interact.
Frame Building News is the largest and oldest post-frame publication in existence. According to our most recent survey, it is basically alone in its field. It is only fitting that Frame Building News has its own show.
Many shows try to be everything for everyone and see the number of bodies on the floor as success. We know our audience and we know what we want to deliver. Our goal is a qualified audience so we can connect exhibitors and the decision makers who want to do business with them. We do several things to achieve that goal.
Connecting Exhibitors and Decision-Makers
1. Our educational programming emphasizes topics decision-makers want to see. We are not targeting crews and the person holding the hammer. We value them, but they are not our target for shows.
2. Our educational programming is included with the charge for general admission. General admission is $50. If you have relationships with exhibitors, they have an unlimited number of free guest passes. These passes include the educational programming and are good for contractors, manufacturers, or anyone else.
3. We keep it simple and business-oriented. If you are looking for a supplier, it doesn’t take three days. Our exhibit hours are Wednesday and Thursday so you can get in, do business, and still spend your weekend with your family.
The Post-Frame Builder Show is our third show. We continue to learn from our experience and strive to improve with every show. A huge part of that is listening to our exhibitors and attendees. We need feedback to keep getting better.
For More Information Contact:
Director of Events:
Corporate Mailing Address:
Shield Wall Media
PO Box 255
Iola, WI 54945