THE Resource for the Metal Roofing Industry
Metal Roofing Magazine is part of a growing network of magazines and trade shows owned by Shield Wall Media. Since its launch in 2001, it has grown to a circulation of more than 25,000.
This business-to-business magazine is the only publication specifically serving the needs of the metal roofing industry. The world of metal roofing is unique at every stage of the process, and Metal Roofing Magazine is there for it all, from coil and coating to manufacturing, installation and maintenance. Metal Roofing Magazine delivers valuable insight from the experts in the field, the latest in technical and technological advancements and how best to utilize the information, and details about the latest components and best practices surrounding metal roof construction, repair, and replacement. Whether print or online, when your advertising message appears in Metal Roofing Magazine, it will reach an audience of people seeking assistance and expertise about metal roofing from a source they trust.
How is Metal Roofing Magazine unique?
• It helps you stay on top of happenings in the industry and aware of advancements in metal roofing.
• Articles and information come directly from the source: industry professionals. You can trust that you are gaining expert advice and insight.
• It connects you with all the contacts you need to conduct and grow your business. The component you need or the support you are looking for to tackle new projects is accessible through our Buyers’ Guide. (Available in print once a year and online 24/7).
• Published seven times a year, including annual favorites like the Buyers’ Guide and The Idea Book, Metal Roofing Magazine helps you gain adaptable knowledge and inspiration.
About Our Subscribers:
• 80% within 2 years
• 65% of readers are contractors
• 50% of readers are roofing or metal roofing contractors
• 55% of readers are Owner/President/Partner – Our readers are decision makers
In every issue:
• Project of the Month
• 20 Years Ago This Issue
• Business Profile
• Product Profile
• Cover Story: Setting Sights on Stamped Metal Shingles
• Top Products of 2021
• Industry Insight: Handling the labor shortage – tips for attracting, training and retaining employees
Advertising Deadline: Dec. 2, 2021
• 18th Annual Metal of Honor Awards
• Cover Story: Captivated by Cool Roofing Technology
• Technical Feature: Putting Satellite Imagery to Work
Advertising Deadline: Feb. 10, 2022
• The Idea Book (18th) Metal Building Design Resource
Advertising Deadline: March 8, 2022
• Cover Story: Color Coating Trends by Regionality
• Industry Insight: Incorporating visualizer tools into the sales and marketing efforts
• Technical Feature: Safety Equipment Sensibility
Advertising Deadline: April 12, 2022
• Cover Story: Market share for portable rollforming technology
• Technical Feature: Fastening metal roofing panels to wood or metal frames
• Product Feature/Profiles: Gutter size and flow
Advertising Deadline: June 14, 2022
• Cover Story: Retrofit and Reroof
• Technical Feature: Avoiding dissimilar metal corrosion
• Product Feature/Profiles: Condensation Prevention
Advertising Deadline: Aug. 9, 2022
• 20th Annual Buyers’ Guide: Annual Focus on Product Profiles: standing seam/metal shingles/natural metals, metal forming tools and equipment, rain/snow/ice handling and management, retrofit and recoatings, underlayments and metal roofing components, among others
• Cover Story: Showcasing Metal on Historic Buildings
• Technical Feature: Use of Drones and the FAA
Advertising Deadline: Oct. 12, 2022
The Construction Rollforming Show is unique. If you roll form or use benders or brakes to form panels, channel, studding, soffits, gutters, carport or other construction components this is your show. The educational programming and exhibitors are tailored specifically to companies that roll form or metal form for the construction industry. This IS NOT a show for small contractors. This is a specific niche of manufacturers and builders large enough to do their own fabrication and buy materials and components in pallet, container or truck load lots.
Since we publish magazines that have been around for decades, Shield Wall Media has long-standing relationships with suppliers and manufacturers. The Garage, Shed & Carport Builder Show brings many of them together so builders of special-use residential structures can find the materials and services they need all in one place. In addition to a robust exhibit hall, the show includes educational sessions and other networking opportunities for manufacturers and shed builders.
Corporate Mailing Address:
Shield Wall Media
PO Box 255
Iola, WI 54945